MOLE is a portable selective microprocessor metal detector designed to search for and to identify ferrous and non-ferrous objects in dielectric and weakly conductive environments.
Convenient controls allow to easily choosing the proper mode of operation and to setting-up the detector in accordance with different conditions.
Search for objects is conducted by moving progressively the search head above the surface of the ground, at a height of 3-5 cm. The detection of a metal object is accompanied by sound signals from the integrated speaker or from the earphone supplied with the device. The intensity and frequency of the signal depend on dimensions and type of the object detected, as well as on distance between the object and the search head.
Two rechargeable storage batteries give the detector autonomy of up to 30 hours of continuous work. The battery charger allows to charging a battery either from mains (220V) or from a car power supply.
The following features are displayed on the LCD:
– Distance between the search head and the object;
– Approximate size of the object;
– Location of the object relative to the search head;
– Presence of cavities and other ground discontinuities;
– Information on type of metal of the detected object.
The mode is useful for experienced operators.
– The signal reflected from the metal object is graphically displayed on the LCD to make identification of the object much more easy.
– Objects located close to each other are easily identified.
-The orientation of small flat non-ferrous objects and objects made from alloys is represented.
-The search head can be moved at a much higher allowable speed.
– to compensate for ground influence;
– to use “masking” adjustments for appropriate metal types, in order to exclude signals from “metal garbage” and to focus more effeciently on the subject of the search;
– to chose the search range depending on a metal type;
– to set one of three working frequencies available in the range from 7.6 to 7.8 kHz;
– to adjust the intensity of audible signal and display brightness.
|Small arms ammunitions:|
|– cartridge caliber 7.62||35 cm|
|– shell caliber 7.62||32 cm|
|– bullet caliber 7.62||20 cm|
|– under sand||12cm|
|– under ground||8-12cm|
|– under fresh water||12cm|
|– under salt water||10cm|
|– under concrete surface||13cm|
|Other metal objects:|
|– test rod (steel rod diameter 0.9 mm, 10 mm long)||10cm|
|– coin O 25 mm||30cm|
|– can diameter 100 mm||80cm|
|– sewage hatch||150cm|
|Telescopic bar length (adjustable)||400 to 950 mm|
|Weight with storage battery||1.95 kg|
|Power supply||(Ni-mН battery) 7.2 v 3000 mAh|
|Operating time (fully charged battery)||15h|
|Operating temperature||-20°С to +50°С|
|Relative humidity||up to 95% (at 25°С)|
|Atmospheric pressure||630 … 800 mm of mercury|
**These are the standard/draft specifications that can be customized as per the requirement of client.