When triggered by an alarm system, the ENFORCER E-921APQ Auto Dialer can call up to 5 numbers. Each number can contain up to 32 digits, including #, tones, and pauses. The LCD shows the number being dialed at each stage of the dialing process. The receiver can then listen in to sounds in the room and disarm the system. The same functions are available by remote call in as well as arming the system. The dialer includes a home mode (acting like a door chime when the owner is present) and a panic button. The 105dB built-in siren alarm can be programmed on or off. It also allows for the option of a backup battery (not included) to continue offering protection during a power loss and uses flash memory to protect against system data loss in case of extended power failure.
When triggered by an alarm system, the ENFORCER E-921CPQ Voice Dialer can call up to 5 numbers and deliver a user-recorded 20-second voice message, playing repeatedly for one minute. Each number can contain up to 32 digits, including #, tones, and pauses. The LCD shows the number being dialed at each stage of the dialing process. The receiver can then listen in or broadcast a message to the room occupants or can disarm the system. The same functions are available by remote call in as well as arming the system. The dialer includes a home mode (acting like a door chime when the owner is present) and a panic button. The 105dB built-in siren alarm can be programmed on or off.
Sirens and Buzzers
* Miniature 85dB electronic buzzer.
* 5-15VDC, surface mount or mount in 3/4 in (19 mm) hole of alarm panel or remote plate.
* Low current drain of [email protected].
Timers - SA-027HQ
The ENFORCER SA-027HQ Annual Timer can be programmed to operate two relays 24 hours a day, over the course of an entire year. These relays can be used to control devices in many applications such as security, access control, lighting, and environmental control. The two Form C relays can each be programmed to operate in shunt or momentary mode for up to 50 unique events. Each event can be programmed on a weekly or daily schedule. Block programming allows events to be repeated on consecutive days. 10 Programmable holidays disable the timer for a single day, or for the same day every year.
Magnetic Contacts - SM-200Q/BR
* Surface-mounted contact for NC circuits.
* Screw terminals for quick installation.
* Includes terminal cover (model# SM-823).
* 2-1/2×9/16×1/2 in (64x15x13 mm)
* Available in brown, gray or white.
* GAP: 3/4 in (19 mm)
Power Supplies - ST-1206-1.5AQ
SECO-LARM ST-series of power supplies/chargers ensure that alarm systems and access control systems always have enough power to do their job. Protected by fused output, input polarity protection diodes, and back-up battery polarity reverse protection, these power supplies/chargers can be used to maximize the security and efficiency of nearly any alarm or access control installation.
Strobe Lights All Type
ENFORCER LED Strobe Lights provide all of the functions of a regular strobe light and much more. Each strobe light has an operating life of 50,000 hours—over 160 times the operating life of a regular strobe light.
Detectors - SS-040Q/BR
* Use in closed-circuit alarm systems.
* Detects shock to window glass, walls, or ceilings.
* Gold-plated contact points ensure reliable, long-term operation.
* Built-in tamper switch for complete security.
* Contact pressure: Adjustable from 1 to 50 grams, recommended setting between 5 and 25 grams.
* Contact rating: 1.0A at 50VDC.
* Life: Over 100,000 contacts.
* Size: 5/8×7/8×2-3/8 in (16x22x60 mm).
* Available in brown and white.
Switches - SS-032Q/RD
* Fits 1/2 in (13 mm) hole.
* Rated [email protected].
* N.O. Contact
Photoelectric Beams - E-931-S33PRGQ
The E-931-S33PRGQ 33ft Polarized Reflective Photoelectric Beam Sensor provides reliable detection of shiny objects that could be missed by a non-polarized sensor.
* Polarized sensor is immune to shiny objects: Triggers only when correctly reflected light is detected.
* Weatherproof (IP55)
* Anti-condensation housing
* 12-30V DC/AC 60Hz, 100mA Up to 33ft (10m) sensing range
* Round reflector, Dia.: 31/4″
* Form C relay: [email protected]/VDC
* Beam status LED
* N.C. Tamper switch: [email protected]/VDC
Entry-Alert Systems - E-931CS22RFCQ
Entry-alert systems with visual and/or audible alerts with related products
The ENFORCER Wireless Entry Alert System is a self-contained easy-to applications. Each set contains a reflective photoelectric beam sensor that, when tripped, communicates wirelessly with a speaker installed up to 328ft (100m) away. An additional speaker may be installed to alert more than one area property and an optional solar charger may be installed with the sensor for even more convenience.
Curtain Sensors - E-9622C2B25Q
ENFORCER infrared photobeam curtain/barrier sensors are perfect for installation in windows, doorways, skylights, fence tops, any place where space is limited. Suitable for indoor and outdoor perimeter security, the trigger is programmable for simultaneous breaking of any single or 2 adjacent beams. The design features rugged aluminum construction, and an anti-tamper circuit for triggering an alarm if power is cut or the end cap is removed. No synchronizing wires are required and the LED alignment indicator makes installation easy. L-brackets and mounting hardware are included.
Industrial Products - CS-PD115-PAQ
The ENFORCER IR Proximity Sensor is a compact sensor that can be programmed to trigger an alarm when an object (such as a valuable possession) is removed from the sensing area or unlock an electronic door lock when an object (such as a hand) is passed in front of the sensor. This flexibility makes the sensor ideal for both anti-theft and access control applications.
* Triggers a warning or locking device when the sensor is triggered.
* Form C relay output ([email protected]).
* Adjustable output time (1~20 s) or toggle mode.
* Adjustable sensing range 2~6 in (5~15 cm).
* 12~24 VDC Operation.
* Front panel IP65 weatherproof for outdoor use.
Room Monitor System - RM-R100-KB1Q
1x Sensor and 1x Indicator
The Room Monitor indicates when a room, like a bathroom or fitting room, is occupied or vacant. The highly visible indicator can be seen from a distance, saving time previously spent checking if a room was occupied. The Room Monitor can increase productivity and customer traffic flow by reducing idle time.
Alarm Pager Systems - E-37EV
The E-37EV is a sophisticated paging system consisting of two parts: a transmitter with trigger and timing circuitry, and a matching E-37RV receiver with both vibrating and audible paging functions. The pager alerts users when a protected building or vehicle is being vandalized or broken into, or when someone presses the manual paging button.